Michael Buble says 'brave' son's cancer treatment is 'progressing well'
The singer says three-year-old Noah is making progress in his cancer fight and doctors are "very optimistic" about his future.
Michael Buble says his "brave" young son Noah, who has been undergoing treatment for cancer, is "progressing well".
The Canadian singer has released a statement on social media saying doctors are "very optimistic" about the three-year-old boy's future.
He said he and his Argentinian wife Luisana Lopilato "continue to be inspired by his courage".
The couple expressed their thanks to Noah's doctors and carers, saying their gratitude "cannot be put into words", and also thanked the thousands of people who have sent prayers and good wishes.
The pair confirmed in November that their first-born child had been diagnosed with cancer and was undergoing treatment.
Their latest statement, posted on Friday, read: "We are so grateful to report that our son Noah has been progressing well during his treatment and the doctors are very optimistic about the future for our little boy.
"He has been brave throughout and we continue to be inspired by his courage.
"We thank God for the strength he has given all of us. Our gratitude to his doctors and caretakers cannot be put into words.
"We'd like to thank the thousands of people that have sent their prayers and good wishes to us. As we continue this journey we are greatly comforted by your support and love."
The singer pulled out of hosting this month's Brits after the pair announced they were putting their "careers on hold" to look after Noah and his brother, one-year-old Elias.
It was announced this week that Dermot O'Leary and Emma Willis would replace Buble at the event on 22 February.